-
December 18th, 2005, 02:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just received Josefina this week for my birthday so now I have 7 historical dolls and two bitty babies in my collection.
As I expanded my collection I stopped displaying much of the doll's furniture due to space limitations. I also have found buying the doll's trunks allows me a special place for each of there wardrobes and helps me to only get the outfits I love so they will fit in the case!
Also I only buy AG items for the dolls, there are so many beautiful handmade items but by limiting myself to AG only I can better control the amount of items that come into my collection and the money I spend on it.
Brenda
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks